Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Piano Lessons in Your Home promotion

I have been promoted! When I moved up to Little Rock in such a hurry, I needed an income ASAP, and to build a good piano studio you need time and exposure and lots of word of mouth. This just doesn't happen in 3 weeks, so I found Piano Lessons In Your Home, a company that does all the marketing to find students and matches them with teachers that come to their houses. Hence the company title (gotta watch me-smart cookie here). Once I contracted with them, I got a list of 11 students right off the bat. The driving was fine at first, since I was living with my brother- and sister-in-law, and I hated to offer their house as a place for piano students to come, so it was ideal. The driving did get old, but income is income, can't complain. So, I got to the end of this school year, and I was ready to change the schedule. Lo and behold, my director called and asked me to take over as director, since she was being promoted to Chicago. I get to work out of the house and get a commission off of all the students in my branch, which motivates me to grow the company to the point that I can just depend on this one income. Yay! This is a really good company, reputable, efficient, and the people are all good people. Thank you Lord for new opportunities!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woohoo for you!!!!!!