Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back from the void


After a year and a half of neglecting my poor blog, I have a motivation to update it more regularly. Part of my reasons for not blogging is that the small things that make up my life didn't seem important enough to share with the internet at large. Now, however, we have a child, and a grandpa with leukemia that won't be able to see him for at least a month, so I will take more pictures and videos and post them here so our entire family can stay current with Spencer's ups and downs.


The funny thing that happened this morning was over our Star Wars pop-up book. Ferris actually got the book for himself, but it is a fun way to entertain the baby. He is fascinated with it, (the baby, that is) and has learned to expect when I open the flaps to show him the different characters. I make a sound for each character, so today when I opened the Jabba the Hutt page, he laughed like Jabba and pointed. Ho ho ho ha ha.... Only 14 months, and already Spencer is strong in the ways of the force...

1 comment:

Liz said...

I heard at choir practice last night, from Cindy Berry, that your father-in-law has leukemia. I am so sorry and I wanted to let you know I'll be praying for him and your family, especially Ferris. Love you!