Monday, May 28, 2007

Animal introductions



Next in our rogue's gallery is Butterscotch, a.k.a. Sheba the Jungle Demon, as she likes to think of herself. When we moved into our first dump/rent house, she singlehandedly took care of the spiders for us, so we appreciate her jungle skills.





She'll drape herself on any high surface and imagine she's in a rainforest. If you have hands that need licking at 4 a.m., she's your girl. Sadly, she is addicted to tape, masking tape or lint roller tape especially, she's in a 12 step program, but she keeps relapsing. We're worried she'll slide to harder stuff like duct tape, which we all know is the gateway drug to Superglue and God knows what else. *sigh*

3 comments:

Etta said...

Beck--

Shoot me an email with your current email address. The one I had most currently for you does not work. If you don't have mine, you can go to my profile and click Email.

Elizabeth said...

My sister has been in town so I have not had time to go back and look up your blog but now I have. I am looking forward to hearing your stories.

Unknown said...

i knew you had more than 7. lol