Friday, May 25, 2007

Lost thoughts

My cool church small group are all Lost addicts, so we dash out of our study to make it home in time. Last time we just gave in and called it a Lost finale party. Here are my questions.
Okay, who's in the coffin? So far it makes sense to think Sawyer. Who is Naomi connected to? Why has Richard never aged? Why can't we kill Mikhail? Naomi heals pretty quickly too, suspicious? Is this whole future timeline an inevitability, or can we change the future? The nod to Heroes was funny too. I love the Hurley bus! Walt has returned, so evidently we have to have Michael back, dangit. Is Charlie really dead? Are the diamond thieves really dead too? So many questions...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. I've never seen a Lost episode. Heroes is my fav!

Andrew said...

Lost was so good this year. Last season, we kinda lost interest, but this year has been incredible!

And we love Heroes too. How could you not like Hiro? Yatta!

Becky said...

Heroes is so cool! Hiro! I squeal every time he comes on the screen, and my dog Kirby barks up a storm thinking I'm in pain. I do the same sound for Hurley on Lost. So cute! Melissa, you HAVE to go rent the first season of Lost, it's so cool and addictive. Sort of X-Files on the beach, but better.