Friday, May 25, 2007

Seven Weird Things About Me

So, I've been tagged to share seven weird things about me. Yes, Jeanetta, the hard part is keeping it down to seven. Hmmm.
1) I love a good snack of whipped cream and Wheat Thins. It started when I was in Starlite apartments, and that was literally all that was in the fridge, but now I actually put it on the grocery list. Ferris told his mom about it, and she had it waiting for me on the table the first time I ever visited their house.

2) I always have a tune of some kind in my head, always, 24-7.

3) I go barefoot all the time, even when I'm walking around the backyard watering or weeding, even around the holly bushes. I just love being outside so much that I don't want to take the time to find my shoes.

4) I will let dishes sit in the sink, sometimes for several days, I hate doing them so much. I'll clean the toilet rather than do dishes. Lucky for me Ferris doesn't mind doing dishes, and he hates cleaning toilets, so it works out.

5) I have worked out a system on my hand so that I can tap out tunes one-handed without looking like I'm playing the piano. If you catch me drumming my fingers, that's me tapping out the tunes in my head on my one-handed system. You'd think I'd have better things to do.

6) I make up words to talk to the pets, shmick and moop being two of the words. They seem to understand it.

7) I own every Muppet movie, tv special, tv show, Pez dispenser, and soundtrack. Well, the only one missing is the soundtrack to the Great Muppet Caper, and soon it will be mine...

There, that's my limit. Next I tag Liz Evan to share 7 weird things about her.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

So, I just told Jimmy that you like Wheat Thins and cool whip and he doesn't seem at all as digusted as I am. Weird!

Liz said...

you stinker. OK, lemme think... =)

Unknown said...

i think you can see how good friends you are with someone when you compare how many things you have in common with them from their 7 weird things list. lol.
and what was that frisbee thing? again another thing i cant remember from college. and noooo not because of that!! =P

Andrew said...

Ah, Starlite. But your cool-whip obsession goes back farther because I remember the mountains of it you put on cookies in Walt's.

Etta said...

Yeah, Andrew's right. I remember that cool whip at Walt's too.

Becky said...

True, I've been a Cool Whip addict for a long time. The Wheat thins were just a vehicle to get the Cool Whip to my mouth. Jeanetta, you have a very stationery Frisbee toss, you told Ferris and me "I don't run." So you stand still and sling your Frisbee arm like a rattlesnake, but no running for wayward Frisbees. It's just very funny.

Unknown said...

i dont recall saying that but i definately sounds like something i would have said. lol. running id soo overrated. and uhh yes my husband is a cross country coach.

Etta said...

I agree with Jeanetta--

I don't run unless something's chasing me.

Unknown said...

Wheat thins and cool whip is a new one - I am a whip cream addict so you never know... And yeah, Nathan has a tune in his head at all times too. You music weirdos! hehe...