Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tentative beginnings

Well, I thought I'd get started with a look at funny things that happen around here. With no kids we get our laughs from our 2 cats and 1 dog, as well as our great friends and family. Our animals' personalities are so different; this is Cricket, our sweet-not-particularly-smart cat. I got her when she was 3 weeks old, some dogs had dragged her out and shaken her around pretty thoroughly when she was rescued. I have a suspicion she might have a tad of brain damage, anyway, she's a lover not a fighter. Exhibit A: THE VICIOUS TOE VICTORY

1: Blissfully sleeping
















2: TOE ATTACK!














3: Maybe a toe truce...















4: Sleeping with the enemy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny
so glad your here!!

Liz said...

I love it I love it! So glad you have a blog!

Andrew said...

Hooray for the new blog!